To keep CGA real and intimate we only accept 20 Campers.
August 21-24th 2017
- $1000.00 covers your sleeping accommodations for 4 days + 3 nights.
- On-site chef preparing 3 home-cooked meals daily for all dietary needs.
- Full access to 35mm + 120mm Fuji Film.
- B&W film processing on site and taught by Roger Ellsworth including all of your darkroom chemicals.
- Archival photo paper and ink for your final project to be printed on up to 17x24.
- Use of lighting equipment, gels, and incredible film cameras (like Hasselblads Mamiya's) borrowed from our friends at Fotocare.
- Camp Counselors to assist you hands on with lighting, shooting, scanning, printing, critique, and what ever else you need.
- One male/female model (Rijard + Ashley - see Camp Counselors in the FAQ) and a pro makeup artist.
- New friends, late night bonfires, conquering personal struggle, and hopefully the feeling of self-satisfaction and empowerment that everyone leaves with after completing a personal project and seeing it hung on the wall like it's supposed to!
- All campers are welcome to stay and chill with us until Friday at no extra cost. Home-cooked meals will not be provided on the 25th.
- All Campers are required to stay for the entire duration - no partial stays / leaving early, sorry!
Location: Big Indian Springs - Cruickshank Rd, Big Indian, NY ( no house number ya'll )
Please read our FAQs before applying, thanks!